On Trinity Sunday, the first Sunday after Pentecost, we celebrate the Trinity, the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Our very special service this Sunday will also include the baptism of baby Quinton, and Rhona North speaking on the theme of God’s blessing through children. The service begins at 10.30am in the church building, and for the first time, will be live-streamed via our YouTube channel, so if you can’t join us in person, tune in to see what’s happening in church live! Alternatively, you can catch up with the service later on. Due to Covid restrictions, places in church continue to be limited and must be pre-booked by texting: 07960 626938. However, there are usually plenty of spaces available, so please don’t hesitate to book! Alternative online service ideas can be found below, as can a selection of family-friendly downloadable children’s resources on the topic of Trinity Sunday.
faithful and unchanging:
Enlarge our hearts and minds with the knowledge of your truth,
And draw us more deeply into the mystery of your love.
That we may truly worship you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
One God now and forever.
Children & Young People’s Resources
- Worship at Home – A national Church of England resource designed to help families have a short time of worship as a household at home. Click here to find out more.
- Light at Home – Weekly sheets by the Diocese of Leeds to support families at home. Each sheet has a bible story, prayers, something to do together and a challenge. Click here to access these sheets.
- Weekly@ May 2021: Weekly lectionary-based children’s resources aimed at 5-11 year olds. Each session includes a theme, Bible story, game, craft activity, songs and a reflection. These resources can be printed out and used at home on a weekly basis by those who wish to do so. Click here to view/download.
Other Worship Resources
- Church of England weekly online services: https://www.churchofengland.org/
- Diocese of Leeds with a list of churches who live stream services: https://www.leeds.anglican.org/covid-19/live-streaming
- Bradford Cathedral live streamed services: https://www.bradfordcathedral.org/
- Learning to Pray (Church of England): https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/learning-pray
- Sacred Space for online daily prayer: https://www.sacredspace.ie/
- Worship in and with Creation – Resources for Outdoor Worship
- BBC Radio 4 Sunday Worship
- Songs of Praise (BBC1)