This Sunday, in our pre-recorded online worship service, we continue to follow the theme of Rhythm of Life as we reflect on how REST is part of our daily life, in the same way that the Bible mentions that God rested on the seventh day, after all of the creative work that he had done. We will have a talk by Jonathan Hall, music, readings (Matthew 11:28-30 and Genesis 2:1-3), prayers and a short Fairtrade video. This service will be available to view on our YouTube channel from 9am on Sunday morning. The service sheet, which can be used in conjunction with this service, is available to view/download here.
For more information about what’s going via St Paul’s this Lent, please visit the What’s On – Lent 2021 page on our website. It’s not too late to join our Lent courses!
Re-opening of the church building
We hope to re-open the church building in time for Palm Sunday on Sunday 28th March. Further details will be announced in due course, so please check back for updates.
give us simplicity of faith
and a generosity of service
that gives without counting cost.
A life overflowing with Grace
poured out from the One
who gave everything,
that we might show
the power of love
to a broken world,
and share the truth
from a living Word.
give us simplicity of faith,
and a yearning to share it.
Children & Young People’s Resources
- Worship at Home – A national Church of England resource designed to help families have a short time of worship as a household at home. Click here to find out more.
- Light at Home – Weekly sheets by the Diocese of Leeds to support families at home. Each sheet has a bible story, prayers, something to do together and a challenge. Click here to access these sheets.
- Weekly@ January-April 2021: Weekly lectionary-based children’s resources aimed at 5-11 year olds. Each session includes a theme, Bible story, game, craft activity, songs and a reflection. These resources can be printed out and used at home on a weekly basis by those who wish to do so. Click here to view/download.
- #LiveLent God’s Story Our Story – Family Activities. Click here to view/download.
Other Worship Resources
- Diocese of Leeds with a list of churches who live stream services: https://www.leeds.anglican.org/covid-19/live-streaming
- Church of England weekly online services: https://www.churchofengland.org/
- Learning to Pray (Church of England): https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/learning-pray
- Sacred Space for online daily prayer: https://www.sacredspace.ie/
- Worship in and with Creation – Resources for Outdoor Worship
- BBC Radio 4 Sunday Worship
- Songs of Praise (BBC1)