This Sunday, we welcome our Mission Partners, Andy & Kati Walsh, to St Paul’s. Our Worship Service, which will take place at 10.30am in the church building, will also be live streamed via our YouTube channel (see below). The service will include the reading: Acts 17: 16-34, with Andy Walsh preaching. Places no longer need to be booked at this service, so you are very welcome to just come along and join us. Following the Government’s move to Step 4 in the ‘Roadmap out of Lockdown’, we have updated our COVID guidance at St Paul’s, which you can read here. A number of changes are to be implemented from this Sunday onwards, so please read the guidance so that you know what to expect in church. Alternative online service ideas can be found below, as can a selection of family-friendly downloadable children’s resources on the theme of this week’s reading – To the Unknown God.
your Son left the riches of heaven
and became poor for our sake:
when we prosper save us from pride,
when we are needy save us from despair,
that we may trust in you alone;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Children & Young People’s Resources
- Worship at Home – A national Church of England resource designed to help families have a short time of worship as a household at home. Click here to find out more.
- Light at Home – Weekly sheets by the Diocese of Leeds to support families at home. Each sheet has a bible story, prayers, something to do together and a challenge. Click here to access these sheets.
- Weekly@ July 2021: Weekly lectionary-based children’s resources aimed at 5-11 year olds. Each session includes a theme, Bible story, game, craft activity, songs and a reflection. These resources can be printed out and used at home on a weekly basis by those who wish to do so. Click here to view/download.
Other Worship Resources
- Church of England weekly online services: https://www.churchofengland.org/
- Diocese of Leeds with a list of churches who live stream services: https://www.leeds.anglican.org/covid-19/live-streaming
- Bradford Cathedral live streamed services: https://www.bradfordcathedral.org/
- Learning to Pray (Church of England): https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/learning-pray
- Sacred Space for online daily prayer: https://www.sacredspace.ie/
- Worship in and with Creation – Resources for Outdoor Worship
- BBC Radio 4 Sunday Worship
- Songs of Praise (BBC1)