This Sunday, we will hold a Worship Service with Holy Communion in the church building at 10.30am, which will also be live streamed via our YouTube channel (see below). The service will include the readings: Ephesians 2: 11-22 and Mark 6:30-34 & 53-56, with Chris Clough preaching. Places no longer need to be booked at this service, so you are very welcome to just come along and join us. Alternative online service ideas can be found below, as can a selection of family-friendly downloadable children’s resources on the theme of part of this week’s Gospel reading – Feeding the 5000.
you give us gifts and make them grow:
though our faith is small as mustard seed,
make it grow to your glory
and the flourishing of your kingdom;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Children & Young People’s Resources
- Worship at Home – A national Church of England resource designed to help families have a short time of worship as a household at home. Click here to find out more.
- Light at Home – Weekly sheets by the Diocese of Leeds to support families at home. Each sheet has a bible story, prayers, something to do together and a challenge. Click here to access these sheets.
- Weekly@ July 2021: Weekly lectionary-based children’s resources aimed at 5-11 year olds. Each session includes a theme, Bible story, game, craft activity, songs and a reflection. These resources can be printed out and used at home on a weekly basis by those who wish to do so. Click here to view/download.
Other Worship Resources
- Church of England weekly online services: https://www.churchofengland.org/
- Diocese of Leeds with a list of churches who live stream services: https://www.leeds.anglican.org/covid-19/live-streaming
- Bradford Cathedral live streamed services: https://www.bradfordcathedral.org/
- Learning to Pray (Church of England): https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/learning-pray
- Sacred Space for online daily prayer: https://www.sacredspace.ie/
- Worship in and with Creation – Resources for Outdoor Worship
- BBC Radio 4 Sunday Worship
- Songs of Praise (BBC1)